Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Offshore IT Outsourcing


What is Offshoring?


Offshoring is a type of outsourcing. It simply means that having the outsourced business functions processed in another country. Nowadays, work is offshore in order to lower down labor expenses. Other times, the determinants for Offshoring are strategic such as exploring an opportunity for new markets, to locate talent currently unavailable domestically or to get over regulations that prevent specific activities domestically. Contact US

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    seo company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. buy website backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . www.marketing1on1.com/link-building-services

    ReplyDelete